Friday, January 19, 2007

Erin Willams

Well, i'm not really sure what I am supposed to be writing, but i can sure tell you that i do not like technology! it took me a really really really long time to get to this blog cite, and right now i am really wishing i could live in the 1950's. they didn't have any computers. haha. anyway, i guess i could write a little about myself. i am a history major with an english minor. i want to go to law school after i finish my undergrad at harding. this has been my dream for a really long time and i am so excited about actually accomplishing it! I am also going to london next semester and i can hardly wait! i am in this class so i don't have to take real science and i am hoping it will improve my appreciation for science and technology. i guess that is about it! see you all in class.

No comments: